Go Solar: The Smartest Energy choice under the Sun!
Before the lights go out... conquer the energy crisis before it conquers us!
Switching over to solar energy is not an easy and cheap decision to make. It is a major decision which can affect the quality of life that you and your family will live for the rest of your time on earth. There are a number of things you need to know about solar power before you can arrive at a decision. So, to help you make the best decision for yourself and your family, here are six reasons to go solar and why it would be wise for you to say yes, too.
1. Solar power benefits the environment: Thinking of how you can help Mother Nature? Going solar is one of the answers. When you go solar, you don't just do yourself a favour but the environment as well. Since it’s a clean source of energy, it doesn’t produce greenhouse gasses and other harmful emissions which hurt Mother Nature. Amazing, right?
2. Solar energy helps you save money: It looks contradictory at first given the amount of money you have to shell out to have it installed (if you pay a lump sum), but in the long run, using solar power will help you save more because you don’t have to pay for electricity. It’s also a sound investment given that its value will be added to your home’s property value.
3. Solar power helps you be independent: You won’t be at the mercy of utility providers. They can raise energy prices all they want but you won't be affected at all. When there are power cuts, you’d still have power since you rely on solar energy, which is a renewable source.
4. Solar panels have a long life and are easy to install: Solar panels have life of 25 years and they have no moving parts which means no maintenance costs. They are easy to install, too. They only need a number of bolts to hold them secured.
5. Solar energy can be used anytime of the day: There is this myth that you can only use solar power when the sun is up there in the sky. However, the truth is that you can choose a battery backup system and store the solar energy to power your home anytime, even at night.
6. Solar energy is the future: Going solar puts you ahead of the curve. Plus, there’s nothing way cooler than powering your entire home using energy from the sun, right?
Deciding whether you’ll add solar panels at home is like pondering about your very first home purchase. It requires careful thought and consideration but the benefits you'll reap are undeniable. Go solar today and see how it can transform your life for the better.
Solar energy is not about fashion... It is about Survival!
-Sir Norman Foster